- Intrusion Length27.5mm
- Military Standartmil-std-331b
- Military Standartmil-std-333a
- Military Standartmil-std-1316d
- Military Standartstanag-4187
- Arming Typeacceleration of 400g min for 1ms duration minset-back forces
- Arming Type30m/s minsustained airflow
- Safety Wire0
- Power Supplyair driven (turbine) alternator
- Height of Burstabove target2.5mm
- Height of Burstupon requestotherm
- Operational Temperaturemin-40°c
- Operational Temperaturemax+63°c
- Storage Temperaturemin-40°c
- Storage Temperaturemax+70°c
- Arming Distance100m
- Thread Size1.5"
- Thread Sizestandard-12unf-1a
- Thread Sizestandard2"
- Thread Sizestandard-12un
- Weight of Fuze300g
- Weight of Booster7g
Proximity Fuze AR-787Proximity, with Point Detonating for Mortar Ammunition
The AR-787 is Proximity fuze utilizing the Doppler Effect. The fuze is designated to initiate the warhead at the optimum height above the target providing the maximum effectiveness of the mortar ammunition.
The fuze completes all types with all types of HE and WP mortar bombs of calibers: 60 mm, 81 mm, 82 mm, 120 mm and 160 mm.
Interchangeable with the following fuzes: DM111A2 / A3 / A4, M525, M734, M935, V19P, SC12P & with adaptor: M567, M524, M526, etc.
The fuze is safe in storage, handling and operation and ensures the safe and reliable function of the ammunition in all weather conditions.
- Proximity (PRX): Detonates warhead at optimal height above target.
- Point Detonating (PD): Detonates warhead up-on impact with target.
- Point detonating back-up on proximity mode.
Fuze arming (when the explosive elements are in one detonating line) is enabled by two arming mechanisms:
- set back force;
- sustained air flow.
- Actionproximitypoint detonating