- Barrel Length603mm
- Overall Length1175mm
- Muzzle Velocity825m/s
- Fire Raterounds/min700-800
- Practical Fire Raterounds/min250
- Max Effective Fire Range1000m
- Sighting Range1500m
- Weight of Weapon13.3kg
- weight of loaded ammo boxloaded ammunition box with belt of 1003.9kg
- weight of loaded ammo boxloaded ammunition box with belt of 2509.4kg
- Weight of Tripod4.5kg
M84 Machine Gun7.62x54R on Supply
Machine Gun M84 is a powerful automatic weapon designed for use against enemy troops, firing points and light air targets by means of automatic fire.
It can be quickly be set in position on tripod, so that air targets can easily be shot at.
At customer's request, optical and passive sight can be supplied within the set of the light machine gun. Technical data for optical sight ON-M80 are shown in Customer Service.
- The machine gun has a stable tripod, with the possibility to adapt to any terrain and mild recoil of the machine gun provide accurate fire.
- By simple and quick stripping of the Machine Gun M84, and taking of the gun from the tripod, the light machine gun is formed.
- The receiver of the gun has a base that represents a connection with the mount for optical-electronic devices.
- Rear sight with leaf and slide enables quick determination of shooting distance on the gun and the lead, which provides accurate aiming at static and moving targets.
- Flash suppressor on the muzzle disperses powder gas and decreases the flash of the flame, hiding the position of the shooter.
- The barrel is quickly and easily stripped from the light machine gun, so when the gun is heavily used it is possible to cool it quickly and replace it with the spare one. At customer's request, the set of the gun can include a spare barrel.
- The barrel is made by cold forging, which guarantees its durability and permanence. The interior of the barrel is chrome plated, which provides unaltered ballistic characteristics for several thousands of fired rounds.
- When conditions are extreme, the position of gas flow regulator can provide an adequate gas flow, so the light machine gun will always function reliably.
Light machine gun is loaded with a belt placed in ammunition box. The set of the machine gun includes belts and ammunition boxes with the capacity of 100 and 250 rounds.
At customer's request, belt filler is supplied within the set of the machine gun. Manufacturer's suggestion: one filler is used for three guns.
- fire modeFull Automatic
- caliber7.62x54r mm
- Functiongas operated
- Rotating Bolt